- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 BOX Barilla® Rotini
- 4 TABLESPOONS Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- 1 Medium Shallot, Sliced
- 14 OUNCES Artichoke Hearts, Drained, Sliced
- ¾ CUP Dry White Wine
- 1 TABLESPOON Fresh Thyme
- ¾ CUP Cherry Tomato, Quartered
- ½ TEASPOON Salt
- ¼ TEASPOON Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil.
- HEAT 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot; sauté 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add artichoke slices; cook until lightly golden, stirring occasionally.
- ADD wine and thyme; simmer until most of wine evaporates.
- ADD tomatoes; sauté 1 minute or until juices are released, stirring occasionally.
- COOK pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- ADD hot pasta, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper to tomato mixture; toss. Cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.