Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Orzo
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms [oyster, Portobello, domestic]
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated [optional]
Note: Cook times do not include time for releasing.
Set up Instant Pot according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Set Instant Pot to the sauté setting. Sauté mushrooms with oil, garlic, thyme and leek for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add pasta and water. Close lid and valve. Set time to 7 minutes on low pressure setting and cook.
- Depressurize in full by opening valve then open lid carefully.
- Stir in parsley, butter, and cheese before serving.