- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, cored and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium seedless cucumber, sliced into half moon shapes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oregano, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, draining 1 minute short of required cooking time.
- Toss the pasta with olive oil and place on a baking sheet to cool.
- Once the pasta is cool, in a large bowl, gently toss all ingredients to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with oregano.