- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Barilla® Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 leaves sage
- ½ butternut squash, diced small
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook sage with butter for about two minutes over medium heat.
- When butter starts bubbling add butternut squash and cook over medium heat until slightly brown.
- Stir in broth, season with salt and pepper and simmer until thoroughly cooked.
- Drain tortellini and toss with the sauce.
Top with cheese before serving.