Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Casarecce
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Butternut Squash, Diced
- 1 Vidalia Onion, Cut Thick Julienne
- 1 cup, Arugula, Roughly Chopped
- ½ cup, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 1 jar, Barilla® Creamy Genovese Pesto
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place a pot of water to boil and turn on the oven to 425°F.
- Season onion and butternut squash with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast separately in the oven until thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain reserving ½ cup water.
- Combine pasta with roasted veggies, pasta water, and Barilla® Creamy Genovese.
- Sprinkle cheese and Arugula before cheese before serving.