- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Casarecce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Calabrian chili
- 1 28-oz can San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté garlic and Calabrian chili in olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and 1 cup of water and bring to a simmer, then season with salt.
Cook the sauce for 10-15 minutes or until the desired consistency is reached.
Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain and toss the pasta with the sauce then top with cheese and herbs.