Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Orechiette
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, leaves only
- 2 cups San Marzano canned tomatoes, crushed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces Burrata cheese
- ½ cup Romano cheese, roughly chopped
- 4 basil leaves, torn
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta 1 minute less than package directions.
Meanwhile, sauté garlic, oregano and red pepper with half the olive oil for one minute, add tomato, salt and pepper and bring to simmer, cook for five minutes.
- Drain pasta reserving half-cup of pasta cooking water, toss together, pasta, sauce and pasta water.
- Serve pasta topped with basil, Burrata and Romano cheese and remaining olive oil drizzled over the top.