Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Casarecce
- 2 pints colorful tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup fava beans, blanched, peeled
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup Ricotta Salata cheese, shredded (optional)
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Pre-heat oven to 500° F.
Meanwhile season tomatoes with, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake until tomatoes burst and blister.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and toss with remaining olive oil, tomatoes and beans.
Stir in cheese and basil before serving.