Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 pkg. Barilla® Collezione Orecchiette
- 5 oz. unsalted butter
- 4 Meyer lemons, juiced
- ½ cup shelled fresh fava beans, blanched
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, toasted, finely ground
- 6 fresh squash blossoms
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, reserving pasta cooking water.
- Melt butter in large deep skillet. Add 1 cup pasta water and lemon juice. Bring just to a simmer. Add pasta, fava beans and cheese. Mix gently, adding additional pasta water as needed to create sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish each serving with nuts and squash blossoms.