Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 12 oz. mixed wild mushrooms, stemmed, sliced
- 1 oz. fresh morel mushrooms or rehydrated dried morels
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 3 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 4 oz. butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ oz. black truffle oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 fresh black truffle, shaved
- Micro red ribbon sorrel, for garnish
- 6 eggs, fried sunny side-up
- 4 oz. panko bread crumbs, toasted
- Maldon sea salt, to taste
- Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms, rosemary, thyme and garlic cloves. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, stirring often. Remove garlic cloves and herb stems from mushrooms. Add hot water to create a stock. Cook until reduced.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of salted water 1-1/2 min. less than directed on package. Drain; add to mushroom sauce. Mix gently.
- Season pasta with additional salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Stir in butter until melted. Stir in parsley and truffle oil.
- Top each serving of pasta with cheese, truffles and sorrel. Place an egg on top of each serving. Garnish with bread crumbs and sea salt.