Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti with Garlic & Red Pepper
An easy weeknight gluten free Italian meal in under 30 minutes! This delicious recipe combines gluten free spaghetti with a light olive oil sauce tossed with red chili pepper flakes, garlic & parmesan cheese.
Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
Bring a large pot of water to a boil
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, parsley and red pepper flakes; sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions
Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Immediately add hot pasta to skillet
Stir in reserved pasta cooking water. Mix well. Add cheese and toss lightly
Transfer to a serving platter or bowl