Ingredients 7 Servings
- 1 box Barilla Protein+® Elbows pasta
- 2 pint grape tomatoes, mixed color, halved
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 basil leaves, julienne
- 2 cup small mozzarella cheese balls, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place on a sheet try to cool down. Set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil and cheese in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta, stir and enjoy!