Ready Pasta Elbows with Cherry Tomatoes & Cheese
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Elbows
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Sauté tomatoes in 2 tablespoons olive oil until softened about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for 60 seconds.
3Toss pasta and tomatoes in a bowl and top with cheese.