Easy Mac & Cheese RecipeThere's no easier, kid-friendly pasta dish than Barilla's quick mac & cheese recipe featuring Ready Pasta Elbows. Make this pasta recipe in a snap today!
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Elbows
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- In a large skillet heat the heavy cream until it simmers; season with salt and pepper.
- Tear Ready Pasta pouch open and add the precooked pasta to the skillet; cook for one minute or until the pasta is heated through.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add the cheese; gently stir everything together until the cheese has melted into the cream.