Roasted Corn with Barilla® Basil Pesto & Parmigiano Cheese
Grilled corn seasoned with authentic Italian pesto and topped with parmesan cheese—the perfect dish to highlight harvest season.
Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 jar Barilla® Basil Pesto
- 6 ears fresh corn, shucked
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Pre-heat grill and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- When the water is boiling, season with salt and add corn; cook for 3-4 minutes or until almost fully cooked.
- Remove corn from the water and dry.
- Place the corn on the grill and char lightly. Remove from the grill and place on a platter.
- Top with pesto and cheese.