- 43.0 g
- 11.0 g
- 12.0 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, diced small
- 1 head radicchio, sliced thin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bringa large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet, cook onion in olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until translucent.
- Add squash and sauté for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the radicchio, season with salt and pepper and cook until wilted and soft.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than required cooking time. Add 3/4 cup of the pasta water to the sauce then drain and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Stir to combine and serve.