- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 2 cups yellow squash, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, julienne
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 leaves fresh basil, torn
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Using the side of a knife, gently press garlic and peel
- Add garlic to the skillet and sauté until slightly brown, about 1 minute.
Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes, until translucent
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash and asparagus and sauté until heated but not completely cooked.
- Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper sauté for 2 additional minutes
- Remove garlic clove and discard
- Cook Whole Grain Spaghetti according to the package directions.
Drain pasta and add to the skillet
Toss with vegetables and add fresh basil before serving