Becoming a Barilla Supplier
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Barilla supplier.
Barilla is committed to developing a diverse supplier base that reflects the dynamics of the ever-evolving consumer marketplace, as well as Barilla’s global workforce.
Our supplier diversity classifications include the following:
- 8(a) business and H.U.B. Zone
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ)-Owned Business
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
Suppliers must be certified as “diverse” to receive assistance, referrals, or to be recognized as part of Barilla's Supplier Diversity and Inclusion Program. Certification can be obtained by demonstrating that the business is at least 51% owned and operated by a U.S. citizen who qualifies for one of the designated minority categories. The DOBE certification is granted to businesses that are at least 51% owned, operated, controlled, and managed by a person with a disability. Agencies through which suppliers can obtain the proper business certifications include:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and regional affiliates, www.nmsdc.org
- Women Business Enterprise National rel="noopener noreferrer" Council (WBENC), www.wbenc.org
- National rel="noopener noreferrer" Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), www.nglcc.org rel="noopener noreferrer"
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), https://www.nawbo.org/resources rel="noopener noreferrer"
- Small Business Administration (SBA), rel="noopener noreferrer" https://certify.sba.gov
- Veterans Affairs (VA), http://www.dva.wa.gov/program/veteran-owned-business-certification rel="noopener noreferrer"
- US Women's Chamber of Commerce (USWCC), https://uswcc.org/certification
- Disability:IN, https://disabilityin.org/what-we-do/supplier-diversity/get-certified/
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH BARILLA?Here’s how – sign up on our portal and be sure to include:
- Business Name
- Area of focus/expertise in goods and/or services
- Full Name of Business Contact Person
- Email Address
- Business Phone Number