Show your loved ones how you feel with a special recipe of Spaghetti with prawns and Basilico sauce.
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
Ingredients for 2 people
- 160g Barilla Spaghetti No.5
- 1/2 jar Barilla Basilico sauce
- 12 prawns, peeled & de-veined
- 1/2 onion, finely sliced
- 30g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh basil, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rock salt, for pasta water
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the Spaghetti according to the instructions on the pack. Once cooked al dente, drain.
PREPARE THE SAUCE
Heat a pan and cook the onion with some olive oil until translucent and golden. Add the prawns to the pan, heating until cooked through. Add the Basilico sauce and simmer for a few minutes together.
COMBINE AND SERVE
Toss the Spaghetti together with the sauce and prawns. Serve with fresh basil – Buon Appetito!