- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 200g cous cous, precooked
- 20ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut in 0.5cm cubes
- 1 onion, diced
- 50g pitted black Italian olives, cut in half
- 30ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
TO STARTBring stock to the boil in a saucepan, then remove from the heat and add the cous cous. Cover with cling wrap and stand for 5 minutes.
FLAVOUR THE COUS COUSGently heat a little oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and capsicum and cook for a few minutes. Add the cous cous, season with salt and pepper and remove from the heat. Keep warm.
MAKE THE DRESSINGFor the dressing, combine the lemon juice and Pesto Genovese in a bowl and keep aside.
BARBECUE THE MEATPreheat the barbecue and cook the lamb chops on the grill for 4 minutes each side.
SERVESpread the Pesto on the lamb chops, serve with the cous cous salad and finish with a drizzle of the Pesto dressing.