Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
- 1 1/2 cups Barilla Cut Macaroni
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups mixed vegetables, frozen or fresh
- 3 slices luncheon meat
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Garnish: green onions
- Cook Barilla Cut Macaroni pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
Drain macaroni pasta and set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil over medium heat and cook the eggs sunny-side up. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Next, fry 3 slices of luncheon meat, ensuring they are browned and crisp on both sides. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into pea-sized cubes. Set aside.
- In a small pot, add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add in the mixed vegetables, cubed luncheon meat and drained macaroni pasta. Stir and lower to a simmer.
- Add soy sauce, black pepper and check the seasoning.
- Remove from heat and drizzle in the sesame oil. Stir
- Ladle the macaroni soup into bowls and serve with fried egg.
- Garnish with green onions (if you’d like).
- Serve immediately.