Barilla Al Bronzo Linguine is made by extruding dough through a bronze die that is micro engraved. This gives the pasta a rougher texture, allowing pasta sauces to perfectly adhere to our beautifully crafted pasta.
Ingredients 7 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Al Bronzo™ Linguine pasta
- 1½ pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, divided
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup White wine
- ¼ cup parsley, sliced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix shrimp with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss to blend.
In a skillet over med-high heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil, then add shrimp. Cook on both sides until done, about 1-2 minutes.
Remove shrimp from the skillet and place in a bowl. Add garlic and remaining red pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add wine, reduce by half. Add tomatoes, season then bring to a simmer.
Stir in Prosecco, bring to a boil, reduce to half.
Toss well, remove from the heat, add remaining olive oil and parsley.