- TOTAL FAT
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
- 1 jar Barilla® Creamy Alfredo sauce
- 4 cups ½-inch cubes butternut squash
- 8 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- Finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste, the Farfalle, and the butternut squash; stir gently.
- Cook pasta and butternut squash 11 minutes; remove from heat and drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; set aside and keep warm.
- In same large pot warm the Creamy Alfredo sauce on low, stirring frequently.
- Stir pasta, squash, and sage into the Creamy Alfredo sauce. If needed, stir in up to 1/2 cup reserved pasta cooking water to reach desired consistency; serve topped with Parmesan.
- Customize it: Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken for a protein boost that doesn’t require washing another dish.