Ingredients 12 Servings
Ingredients for 12 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 2 jars Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef or sausage, browned
- 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and brown meat until cooked through; season with salt and pepper. If desired, add the wine (optional) and continue cooking until liquid has reduced by half, set aside.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, and Parmigiano cheese. Stir well.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour one cup of sauce on the bottom of the dish; spread evenly. Place 3 sheets of Barilla's no boil lasagna noodles side by side (sheets will expand while baking to the ends of the dish).
- Pour 1 cup of sauce and 3/4 cup of cheese mixture on the first layer. Top with ¼ cup mozzarella and 1/3 cup of the cooked meat. Repeat for 3 more layers.
- For the final layer, top with 3 lasagne sheets, add remaining sauce and top with cheese mixture and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 5 minutes to brown the cheese. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.