Classic Lasagna Recipe with No-Boil, Oven-Ready Noodles
Give this quick and easy oven ready lasagna recipe a try! With no-boil lasagna noodles, this ready to bake recipe can be prepared for 12 in under an hour!
- 1 box Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
- ½ cup Parmigiano cheese, grated
- 2 jars Barilla® Traditional Sauce
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, pour in one ladle of sauce.
- Lay the oven-ready lasagna sheets on top of the sauce to form the first layer.
- Add more sauce, thin slices of fresh mozzarella and chopped basil.
- Repeat for 4 layers.
- For the final layer, add sauce and top with mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling and slightly brown in the corners.