with Roasted Broccoli, White Beans & Lemon Zest
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 package Barilla® Rigatoni
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 16-ounce can white beans, rinsed and drained (cannellini or other)
- Grated zest of two lemons
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Toss broccoli with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place broccoli on nonstick baking sheet and roast broccoli for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Heat remaining olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beans and garlic; sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add pasta, pasta water, grated lemon zest and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into eight bowls and top with roasted broccoli and cheese.