Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 BOX Barilla® Rotini
- ¼ CUP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 OUNCES Swordfish, Cubed
- 4 Plum Tomatoes, Chopped, Peeled, Seeded
- ½ CUP Onion, Diced
- 2 CUPS Vegetable Broth
- 2 CUPS Frozen Peas, Thawed
- 2 TABLESPOONS Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil. HEAT 3 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium to high heat. Sauté swordfish 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through. Remove swordfish with slotted spoon.
- ADD tomatoes to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until very soft. Return swordfish to skillet and remove from heat; set aside.
- HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion 3 minutes until soft.
- ADD broth and peas. Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes. Working in 2 batches, puree broth mixture. Return to saucepan, heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- COOK pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- ADD swordfish mixture into pasta and heat over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- SERVE by dividing pureed mixture between 6 individual bowls. Top with pasta mixture. Garnish each with chopped parsley.