Baked Manicotti Recipe Stuffed with Ricotta & Mozzarella CheeseEnjoy this classic Manicotti recipe at festive gatherings, big family dinners, or any time you have the craving for a cheesy, baked pasta meal. This three cheese manicotti recipe includes Ricotta, Mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses. Barilla's Tomato & Basil Sauce provides a simple yet tasty finish to this manicotti recipe that will satisfy your appetite.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 5 people
- 1 box Barilla® Manicotti
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce divided
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8-ounces) mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper ground
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese freshly grated
- Boil Manicotti 5 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water.
- Cover; set aside
- Pre-heat oven to 375º F
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour one cup Tomato & Basil Sauce into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Fill manicotti shells with filling, place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells; sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.