- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 12 Servings
Ingredients for 12 people
- ½ box Barilla® Wavy Lasagne
- 2 jars Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage or ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 15-oz container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups (16-oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (2-oz) Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions; drain and separate.
- In a large saucepan, combine cooked meat and 1 ½ jars sauce, simmer 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine Ricotta cheese, 3 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, Parmigiano cheese and eggs.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread ¾ cup Barilla sauce over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place 3-4 lasagne sheets on the bottom, slightly overlapping.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over lasagne and cover with ½ of the meat sauce.
- Repeat for 2 more layers.
- Cover last layer with remaining lasagne sheets and remaining Barilla sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.