Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini Summer Pasta Salad
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Tri-color Rotini
- 1 Tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons Wishbone Ristorante garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1 7oz package of Gallo Italian Dry Salame, small diced
- 3 Cups Shredded Romaine
- 1 Bunch Green onion, sliced thin
- 3 Plum tomatoes diced
- 1 8oz Pkg, Galbani Mozzarella Fresca, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions, but drain one minute short of required cooking time.
2Toss the pasta with olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
3Once the pasta is cool, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
4Let the salad rest for approximately 30 minutes so all the flavors can combine.