Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini Summer Pasta Salad
This quick Tri-Color Rotini summer pasta salad will be the highlight of your next picnic.
Summer Pesto Pasta Salad RecipeDelight in this tasty pesto pasta salad recipe that is sure to please all your summer picnic revelers! A delectable combination of flavors like basil pesto, green onion, dry salami, and fresh mozzarella make this pasta salad recipe one you'll make again and again.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto
- 2 tablespoons Wishbone Ristorante Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1 7-oz package of Italian dry salami, small, diced
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 8-oz package, Galbani Mozzarella Fresca, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions, but drain one minute short of required cooking time.
2Toss the pasta with olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
3Once the pasta is cool, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
4Let the salad rest for approximately 30 minutes so all the flavors can combine.