Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini Summer Pasta Salad
This quick Tri-Color Rotini summer pasta salad will be the highlight of your next picnic.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto
- 2 tablespoons Wishbone Ristorante Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1 7-oz package of Italian dry salami, small, diced
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 8-oz package, Galbani Mozzarella Fresca, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions, but drain one minute short of required cooking time.
2Toss the pasta with olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
3Once the pasta is cool, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
4Let the salad rest for approximately 30 minutes so all the flavors can combine.