Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Campanelle pasta
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Sliced green onions, chopped fresh parsley, minced carrot, minced celery, and/or additional buffalo wing sauce, optional
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Corn starch
- 2 tbs Water
- ½ cup, grated Parmigiano
- Salt to taste
Alfredo Sauce ProcedureBring milk and cream to boil, lower the heat and add garlic powder. Meanwhile dilute corn starch with water, add to the sauce along with salt, whisk well and simmer for two minutes. Turn off heat, stir in cheese.
- Heat oven to 350°F; spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large pot, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the pasta. Stir gently, then cook pasta 8 minutes; remove from heat. Drain well, and toss with olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, Alfredo sauce, ½ cup buffalo wing sauce, and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Stir until well combined and transfer to baking dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and the blue cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, uncovered, or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
- Before serving, top with sliced green onions, chopped fresh parsley, minced carrot, minced celery, and/or additional buffalo wing sauce, if desired.