Farfalle Alfredo Pasta Bar Recipe
Create a mealtime favorite with a variety of family friendly toppings.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
YOUR CHOICE OF TOPPINGS, INCLUDING:
- bacon, cooked and crumbled or chopped
- chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- broccoli, chopped
- baby spinach
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Corn starch
- 2 tbs Water
- ½ cup, grated Parmigiano
- Salt to taste
Alfredo Sauce ProcedureBring milk and cream to boil, lower the heat and add garlic powder. Meanwhile dilute corn starch with water, add to the sauce along with salt, whisk well and simmer for two minutes. Turn off heat, stir in cheese.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. In a separate pan, warm sauce and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, place your choice of toppings in separate bowls.
- Drain pasta and toss in individual bowls or plates with ingredients of choice and sauce. Enjoy!