- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Wavy Lasagne
- 9 cups butternut squash, diced ½ inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Za’atar
- ¾ cup vegetable stock
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- ¾ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Grated zest of two lemons
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cook Lasagne according to package directions.
- Toss squash in olive oil and Za’atar to combine; place on non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until soft and golden brown.
- In a food process puree squash, vegetable stock, salt and pepper.
- Cut each cooked Lasagne sheet into three 2 ½ inch squares.
- For each parfait, layer 4 Lasagne squares with ¼ cup of squash puree.
- Top with 1 tablespoon yogurt and garnish with walnuts and lemon zest.