Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
Sweet Crocchette with Various Spreads
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 1 quart milk
- 8 oz butter
- 7 oz All Purpose flour
- 6 oz sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- To need bread crumbs and vegetable oil
- Place a pot of water to boil, cook bucatini for 15 min, drain and chop roughly to a length of ½ inch.
- Meanwhile make béchamel sauce by cooking flour and butter in a sauce pan for five minutes and gently stirring in boiling milk.
- Add sugar and salt and stir in pasta.
- Scoop in 1.6 oz balls with an ice-cream scoop. Refrigerate well.
- Coat with flour, egg and bread crumbs, deep fry and serve with melted chocolate sauce and/or fruit compotes