Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Collezione Orecchiette
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce dried wild mushrooms (porcini, morels), reconstituted
- 6 ounces oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Season with salt.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil until slightly yellow. Add dried mushrooms and sauté 1 minute. Stir in sliced mushrooms and brown well, about 5 minutes over high heat.
- Add broth and cream, bring to simmer and season with salt and pepper.
- Add peas and cook for 3 additional minute over medium heat.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- Toss pasta with sauce. Add cheese and parsley before serving.