Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Collezione Orecchiette
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups snap peas, cut in half
- 1 fennel bulb, julienne
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté fennel and snap peas with half the olive oil for 2 minutes over high heat until slightly brown and still crunchy. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drain pasta 1 minute prior end of cook time, reserving 1 cup of water. Toss pasta with veggies over high heat, add reserved cooking water and combine well while water is reducing.
- Turn off heat, stir in mint, cheese and remaining olive oil before serving.