Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne Recipe
with Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 12 Servings
Ingredients for 12 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 2 jars Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1 15-oz container ricotta cheese
- 1 8-oz bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
- In a bowl, season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of the dish; spread evenly. Place four sheets of lasagna side-by-side, slightly overlapped.
- Top the lasagna sheets with 1 cup of sauce, ¼ of the mozzarella, ¼ of the ricotta, and ¼ of the Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Repeat for 3 more layers, ensuring each lasagna sheet is covered with sauce. Use any remaining sauce on the top layer.
- Cover with foil; bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.