Gluten Free Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad Recipe
For a new gluten free pasta recipe, try this smoked salmon pasta salad. It's made with gluten free rotini and delivers tons of flavor!
Barilla Gluten Free Rotini
Gluten Free Rotini & Smoked Salmon Pasta SaladSmoked salmon or lox star in this gluten free pasta salad recipe. Combined with gluten free rotini, hard boiled eggs, green olives, and capers, the salmon becomes all the more flavorful. Go gluten free and still enjoy a fantastic rotini pasta salad!
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup green olives, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon capers in brine, drained
- 1 cup smoked salmon or lox, sliced in strips
- 5 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, wedged
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain gluten free pasta and toss with olive oil in a bowl. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine rotini pasta with all remaining ingredients, including lox. Garnish with hard boiled eggs.
- Serve immediately, do not chill.