Gluten Free Rotini & Smoked Salmon Pasta SaladSmoked salmon or lox star in this gluten free pasta salad recipe. Combined with gluten free rotini, hard boiled eggs, green olives, and capers, the salmon becomes all the more flavorful. Go gluten free and still enjoy a fantastic rotini pasta salad!
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup green olives, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon capers in brine, drained
- 1 cup smoked salmon or lox, sliced in strips
- 5 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, wedged
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2Drain gluten free pasta and toss with olive oil in a bowl. Let cool for 5 minutes.
3Combine rotini pasta with all remaining ingredients, including lox. Garnish with hard boiled eggs.
4Serve immediately, do not chill.