Gluten Free Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe
Build a better gluten free zucchini pasta salad. Add eggplant, onion, feta, and gluten free penne for this grilled vegetable pasta salad.
Barilla Gluten Free Penne
Zucchini Pasta Salad with Feta and Gluten Free Penne
Put your grill to good use! This grilled vegetable pasta salad recipe is the perfect summertime dish. Starring the flavors and textures of feta, zucchini, red onion, red wine vinegar, oregano, and gluten free penne pasta, you and your party guests can't go wrong! More than just another eggplant pasta salad with feta, this recipe captures summer in every bite.
Serves 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, burst on a grill
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- Grill zucchini, red onion & eggplant, then chop. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook gluten free penne pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss all vegetables with oil, vinegar, salt pepper and oregano.
- Drain penne, mix with grilled vegetables then top with feta cheese.
- Serve pasta salad immediately, do not chill.
- Serve immediately, do not chill.