Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Penne
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp Madras curry powder
- 1 Chicken breast, small diced
- 1 pint Colorful cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Pecorino Romano Cheese (Optional)
- Bring water to a boil and season with salt.
- Cook the pasta 1 minute less than required cooking time.
- Meanwhile, sauté garlic, chili flakes and curry powder in olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast and brown for 1 minute per side.
- Add 1 cup of cooking liquid and the cherry tomatoes bring to a boil.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce, continue cooking in the skillet for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and fold in the cheese if desired.