Barilla® ProteinPLUS® Farfalle
with Edamame, Lemon, Black Pepper & Pecorino Cheese
Ingredients for 7 people
- 1 box Barilla® ProteinPLUS® Farfalle
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups edamame, frozen shelled beans
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- Coarsely ground black pepper
1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
2Heat olive oil in large skillet, over medium-high heat.
3Add edamame and garlic to pan and sauté for one minute.
4Add pasta, pasta water, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5Serve in bowls and garnish with cheese and coarsely ground black pepper.