Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 tablespoons Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 yellow squash, ½ inch dice
- 1 zucchini, ½ inch dice
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- 2 carrots, cut in 2-inch batons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl toss vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the vegetables until they are done then place onto a tray to cool down.
- Once cool, toss with pesto then arrange on a beautiful platter or large plate.