Barilla® Basil Pesto with Grilled Vegetables
- 4 tablespoons Barilla® Basil Pesto
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 yellow squash, ½ inch dice
- 1 zucchini, ½ inch dice
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- 2 carrots, cut in 2-inch batons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Pre-heat the grill to medium-high heat.
2In a large bowl toss vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3Grill the vegetables until they are done then place onto a tray to cool down.
4Once cool, toss with pesto then arrange on a beautiful platter or large plate.