- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- ½ jar Barilla® Creamy Ricotta & Arugula Pesto
- 4 flatbread wraps, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 carrot, sliced thin
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- 1 cup Feta cheese, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roast zucchini and carrots with oil, salt and pepper at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
- Place wraps on cutting board or flat surface. Spread pesto in the middle of the wrap, add roasted vegetables (and spinach, if using) and cheese. Wrap tightly. Trim loose ends, then cut wrap on a bias.