- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 12 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne
- 2 jars Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 lb. zucchini, cut half moon
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 15-oz container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°; Cook pasta according to package directions, drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion with olive oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, sauté over medium heat for 3 minutes, add spinach, sauce and one cup of water, season with salt and pepper; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spray a 9"x13” baking dish with cooking spray. From the skillet, pour 1 cup of sauce mixture on the bottom of the dish. Cover with four cooked lasagne sheets, then add 2 cups of sauce mixture, 2 tablespoons of Parmigiano, ½ cup of ricotta and ½ cup mozzarella, repeat two more times.
- Top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese, cover with foil; bake at 375° F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.