Ingredients for 4 people
- 10 sheets La Collezione Barilla Lasagne
- 180 g Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 200 g Monk fish pulp
- 120 g Clams, shelled
- 80 g Shrimps
- 150 g Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ glass White wine
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 900 g Fish stock
- 45 g Butter
- 45 g White flour
- Salt, white pepper to taste
- Peel and vein the shrimps: remove the heads and shells, make a shallow cut along the back and remove the veins with the tip of your knife. Cut the monk fish pulp into cubes. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut into quarters.
- Heat a little of olive oil and cook quickly the fish, the shrimps and the shelled clams. Add the white wine and let evaporate. Add the cherry tomatoes, cook for a 2 more minutes and set aside.
- Prepare the fish veloutée sauce: melt butter, add flour and stir, letting cook for a few minutes on low heat (roux). Add the hot fish stock, season with salt and pepper, bring to boil and set aside.
- Grease an oven tray. Put a layer of fish veloutée in the bottom, set a layer with 2 La Collezione Lasagne (no pre-cooking needed). Cover with fish veloutée, sparkle with fish pieces and some Pesto Genovese. Repeat this operation for 5 layers, alternating Lasagne, veloutée, fish and Pesto. Finish with a layer of veloutée and few drops of Pesto Genovese (be carefull to have enough veloutée to cover completely the top of the fifth layer).
- Oven-bake for 20’/25' at 180 °C. Allow to rest 10 minutes out of the oven before serving.