Layering Oven Ready LasagneBarilla Oven Ready Lasagne sheets make assembling this classic pasta dish uncomplicated. For the best results, we offer the following tips for assembling your lasagne:
- Begin with a 13 x 9 x 3-inches deep baking pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of the baking pan and begin layering.
- Place 3-4 sheets of uncooked Barilla Oven Ready Lasagne side by side on the bottom of the pan. The lasagne will expand to the edges of the pan during baking.
- Top with filling or sauce as directed in your recipe on every layer, spreading each to the edges of the pan to seal in and cook the lasagne during baking.
- Repeat this process for a total of 4-5 layers.
- The final layer will be 3-4 sheets of uncooked Barilla Oven Ready Lasagne plus the remaining sauce and cheese, if included in recipe.