Ingredients for 4 people
- 3/4 box of Barilla® Jumbo Shells
- 1 jar of Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 9 ounces of frozen asparagus, chopped and cooked
- 1 1/2 cup prosciutto chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse cooked shells under cold water and drain.
- Cover and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, asparagus, prosciutto, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in medium bowl.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce into 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Fill each shell with one heaping tablespoon of filling, place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.