Barilla® Mezzi Rigatoni
with Fresh & Sundried Tomatoes, Black Olives & Toasted Walnuts
- 2 g
- Total Fat
- 6 g
- Total Carbs
- 1 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mezzi Rigatoni
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- ½ cup black olives sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup toasted walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta one minute less than required, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on sheet tray to cool down.
- In a blender combine mustard, red wine vinegar salt, pepper and parsley and puree, then slowly drizzle in the remaining olive oil to make the vinaigrette.
- In a large bowl combine the fresh and sun dried tomatoes and olives, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta and stir to combine.
- Before serving add toasted walnuts.