Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 Box Barilla Chickpea Rotini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 each shallot, minced
- 1/4 pound chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, diced
- 1/2 pound mixed mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sherry wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Truffle oil
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano- Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile in a large skillet sauté shallot in olive oil for 2 minutes.
Add chicken thighs and brown for 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Deglaze with wine then add, chicken broth.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is very tender.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and toss the pasta with the sauce, remove the skillet from the heat and add butter, truffle oil and cheese. Stir everything to combine and garnish with parsley.