A favourite of famililes all over the world, there's nothing more comforting than a delicious slice of Lasagne.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- 10 Barilla Lasagne sheets
- 300g Barilla Basilico sauce
- 200g Jerusalem artichokes, cubed and blanched
- 200g asparagus, sliced into rounds
- 50g silver beet, washed
- 50g leek, sliced
- 50g Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500g milk
- 20g butter
- 20ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 40g flour
MAKE THE BECHAMELMelt the butter together with the olive oil. Then add the flour and hot milk. Next add a pinch of salt and bring to the boil and set aside.
PREP THE VEGETABLESSauté the leeks with olive oil for a few seconds, then add the asparagus and silver beets. Add the Basilico sauce to the pan and set aside.
BUILD THE LASAGNE
Grease a baking tray then build the layers as follows
- Bechamel sauce
- Vegetable mix
- Pinch of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 Lasagne sheets
Build four layers in total and spread some vegetables and Bechamel sauce on the top.
BAKECover the Lasagne in foil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°C for 60 minutes.